Data Science Undergraduate Studies is thrilled to announce the opening of Career Services for Data Science students and the Fall 2022 Career Accelerator Program!
Looking for your first internship or job can be intimidating and stressful - even when things are going well! Securing employment takes hard work, and DSUS is committed to helping you navigate this process successfully. To support you in your career goals, we provide Career Services and the Career Accelerator Program (CAP).
- Regular office hours for help with resumes, cover letters, and Linkedin profiles.
- Skills workshops for interviewing, networking, and negotiating offers
These services are open to all data science students.
Career Accelerator Program (CAP)
Students who are admitted to the Career Accelerator Program (CAP) will have additional access to:
- One on one coaching as they prepare to apply and interviews
- Lunch ‘n’ learns with Berkeley faculty involved in relevant industry
- Job/internship student search teams to help you stay on track with your search
- Support through internships and/or personal projects over the summer
- Priority access to our professional skills and leadership courses
If you are a student who could benefit from additional support during your job/internship search, we encourage you to apply to CAP! Ready to apply to CAP? These are the requirements for acceptance:
- Declared data science major
- Data 100 completed or in progress
- Current Berkeley student while participating in CAP
Deadline April 29, 2022
Preference will be given to Data Scholars and Data Science transfer students.
Questions about DS Career Services and/or CAP? Please contact Amanda Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org.