Apply to become a Discovery Partner!
The Division of Computing, Data Science, and Society’s Data Science Discovery Program is accepting project partner applications for Fall 2022!
Since 2015, the Data Science Discovery Program has connected thousands of undergraduate data scientists with hands-on, team-based opportunities at hundreds of cutting-edge data-centered research projects in organizations both at UC Berkeley and beyond.
The Data Science Discovery Project Partners Application is open to all UC Berkeley faculty, graduate students, and postdocs, along with non-profits, government agencies, and UC Berkeley affiliated industry partners.
As a Data Science Discovery Project Partners, you will have the opportunity to:
- Increase your capacity to take on data-centric projects, at any level of complexity
- Collaborate with UC Berkeley’s world-class data science students
- Create cutting edge machine learning, neural network, and AI algorithms to get new insights and tangible results from your data science projects
- Rely on an infrastructure of technical and project management support for your student team
- Join our network of professors, graduate and undergraduate students, and past Project Partners such as NASA, UCSF, Creative Commons, BART and more.
- Access free cloud computing and data storage resources.