Apply to become a Discovery Partner
Spring 2024 Partner Application are now opening until December 31!
Since 2015, the Data Science Discovery Program has helped incubate and accelerate data science research for over 750 partner projects. We do this by providing connecting projects with talented data science student teams along with project management and technical infrastructure support.
The application to be a Data Science Discovery Project Partner is open to partners in all academic institutions, non-profits, government agencies, and industry.
As a Data Science Discovery Project Partner, you will have the opportunity to:
- Increase your capacity to take on data-centric projects, at any level of complexity and for multiple semesters.
- Collaborate with UC Berkeley’s world-class data science undergraduate and graduate research students
- Create cutting edge machine learning, neural network, and AI algorithms to get new insights and tangible results from your data science projects
- Rely on an infrastructure of technical and project management support for your student team
- Join the club of project partners that span academic institutions, government, industry, and non-profits including UCSF, Harvard, LBNL, NASA, IBM, BART, the United Nations, and American Heart Association, and more.
- Access free cloud computing and data storage resources.
For specific inquiries about our program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.