We offer a diverse range of opportunities for undergraduates interested in exploring the fast-growing field of data science.
Key Features of Data Science Undergraduate Studies:
- Depth: Our program draws on the University’s world-leading scholars in computer science, statistics, and a range of other disciplines.
- Integration: We offer data science curricula in the context of courses spanning the humanities and social and natural sciences, mirroring the cross-cutting nature of data science.
- Impact: Students and researchers tackle real-world problems and grapple with the societal, human, and political ramifications of data science.
- Engagement: Hundreds of students every semester engage as full partners in curriculum design, research, advising, and communications.
- Leadership: We provide resources on our curriculum and educational approach to educational institutions around the world through workshops, open source materials, and other collaborations.
Empowering all students to engage as leaders and change agents in a data-rich world.
Data Science Undergraduate Studies provides a diverse range of opportunities for students of all majors to engage and lead in data science.
We have empowered undergraduates to help develop curriculum, take on substantive research, etc. Hundreds of students every semester engage as full partners in curriculum design, research, advising, and communications.
Learn more on the Data Science Academic Enrichment page.
- Related Majors
- Data Science Major
- Data Science Minor
- Data Science Academic Enrichment
- Data Science Career Accelerator