It's time to start thinking about summer. Grow your potential as a data science professional by participating in the Data Science Career Accelerator! Apply today to get access to companies and organizations that match your background and expertise. Students from all majors and backgrounds with applied data science experience are encouraged to apply, with priority given to Data Science majors. Depending on the placement, participating students can expect 30-40 hours per week with a company next summer. Applications are due October 1st.
Questions about the Data Science Career Accelerator? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be a current UC Berkeley undergraduate student during Summer 2022
- Must have completed Data 100 or Stat 133, 134, 135
- Must have at least one previous on or off campus data science related internship or research experience
- Must be available full-time during Summer 2022
- Leadership experience (student government, student clubs, internships, part-time jobs, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Experience working as part of a data science team and/or software development team
- GPA will be considered in a holistic way
Application deadline: October 1st, 11:59pm PT
Next Steps: Competitive applicants will be contacted for an interview by October 15th
Compensation: Interns will be paid a competitive stipend set by the company.For any additional questions or concerns, please reach out email@example.com